We operate a series of (Mailman) mailing lists for users to self manage. The lists are split between research groups within MPS and the user’s status, i.e. MSc, PhD, faculty, etc.
- You can subscribe and unsubscribe to the lists yourself.
- You should only sign up to one list according to your group and status.
- You can only sign up with your Sussex email address.
- The Seminar Extras lists are for non-members who wish to receive seminar updates for that research group. These lists can be subscribed by people outside the university with non-Sussex emails too.
- There are two aliases which combines the lists for each research group; one for members of the group and the other for seminars, which includes the Seminar Extras list.
Members of a research group do not need to subscribe to their group’s Seminar Extras list to receive seminar updates.
- Maths Mailing Lists
- Physics Mailing Lists
Combined list of all research groups in each department, excluding the Seminar Extras lists:
Combined list of all research groups in each department, including the Seminar Extras lists:
If an email is not resolvable, i.e. your registered email account has been terminated, Mailman will automatically prune your email from the list after a specified period of time.